Cinnamon swirl oat bran
A "coconutty" and hearty bowl of oats
Write a review
- 2/3 cup gluten-free oat bran (Bob's Red Mill brand)
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk (Native Forest, Arroy-D or Natural Value brands)
- 1 cup filtered water
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed ghee or coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon collagen, optional but adds protein
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground flax
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 5-10 drops of liquid stevia (or too taste)
- Pinch of sea salt
- Heat oat bran, coconut milk, water and salt on the stove top and cook over medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Let stand for 2 minutes and then stir in the ghee, collagen, flax and cinnamon.
- Add stevia to taste.
- Top with fresh fruit or nuts of choice and enjoy!
Pernell Wellness http://pernellwellness.com/