Fresh cabbage salad with cilantro
A fresh and flavorful salad that goes great with tacos or other Mexican fare
Write a review
- 1 small head of green or purple cabbage, shredded (purple adds amazing color)
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 2-3 carrots
- ½ cup Olive oil
- ¼ cup Rice vinegar
- 1 tsp Sea salt
- 1 Tbs Honey
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1 tsp Cumin
- Cayenne pepper to taste (a couple shakes)
- Prepare vegetables and mix in a large bowl.
- In a separate container make up the dressing.
- Stir up the dressing, taste to see what it needs and then add to the vegetables.
- This salad is best after it has rested with the dressing for at least a few hours. It’s best the next day. You can serve this with anything, but I love it on tacos or with other Mexican food.
- Pairs well with Avocado dressing recipe and cashew cream cheese recipe (under dips).
- I rarely measure so all ingredients are approximate. Please change to meet your taste buds.
- This salad is best after it has rested with the dressing for at least a few hours. It’s best the next day.
Pernell Wellness http://pernellwellness.com/