Warming, winter comfort food
Write a review
- 1 large Beet
- 1 large sweet potato
- 3 medium red potatoes
- 2-3 carrots
- 1 onion
- 3-4 cloves garlic
- fresh rosemary to taste
- ghee or coconut oil (enough to coat the veggies)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cube all the vegetables into roughly 1-inch pieces
- Place them in a large mixing bowl and coat with your choice of oil (melted).
- Add rosemary, salt and pepper to taste.
- Place into a large glass baking dish. Bake for roughly 1 hour or until veggies are soft.
- Serve with eggs or as a side dish with dinner
- The beets will take the longest to cook, then the red potatoes, the sweet potato and then the carrots. You can chop the veggies that take longer to cook slightly smaller to help them cook faster
- Feel free to leave out any of the veggies you don’t prefer or add in winter squash (butternut, kabocha, acorn etc.)
Pernell Wellness http://pernellwellness.com/