Sweet potato fries
Great with a burger of your choice, with eggs in the morning or as a delicious snack
Write a review
- Organic sweet potatoes
- High temp oil (coconut oil, ghee, avocado oil)
- Sea salt
- Spices like black pepper, paprika, garlic or cayanne
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Wash sweet potatoes, chop them into long, narrow strips (with skins on).
- Place them in a large bowl and drizzle with oil so that they're all lightly coated.
- Add salt and whatever spices you want. Stir.
- Place them on baking sheets so that they're evenly spread and not stacked on one another.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20-30 minutes, or until they are getting pretty soft.
- You can broil them for 5-10 minutes at the end (keeping a close eye since the sugars will burn easily).
- I find a little bit of "char" is actually really tasty.
- Taste to see if they need more salt when you take them out
Pernell Wellness http://pernellwellness.com/